SHELTERBELT'S WISH LIST: How will you help?
If you like what you’ve seen on our stage over the years, please consider supporting our mission by donating (does your company provide matching funds?), underwriting a program (such as Before the Boards) or underwriting a production. Your dollar goes very far with us and sponsorship comes with perks for your company. Contact Roxanne - firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
As you can imagine, we have many needs not covered by regular ticket sales. As we gear up for our 24th Season, we’re working to upgrade some basic areas to enhance your theatrical experience – from productions to power tools, from lighting to our lobby.
• A BUILDING to house both Shelterbelt and SNAP! Productions. Could be our current building, Omaha’s last storefront theatre, or another. Let’s talk!
• $7000 underwrites an entire production. (And comes with perks for you/your business!)
• $5000 underwrites our Before The Board series. Allows us to not charge admission for our 4 staged readings of local plays, covers printing costs and lets
us pay our directors, actors, and dramaturg a small stipend .
• $5000 allows us to upgrade our light board and software.
• $5000 allows us to upgrade our sound equipment.
• $1000 assists in our lobby upgrade which will include more seating, new paint/decor, new counter/bar area
configuration and a updated gallery hanging system, and some restroom renovation.
• $2000 underwrites artistic staff for a production.
• $1500 underwrites a production’s set.
• $600 underwrites publicity for a production.
• $600 helps cover rehearsal space.
• $600 purchases a Lithium Ion tool set.
• $400 buys us a new laptop for our booth.
• $200 buys a new tablet for our booth.
(If you recently upgraded your tablet or laptop, we may be able to use your old one!)
• $200 purchases a compressor.
• $75 purchases a portable work table.