ONLINE BOX OFFICE
So, you haven’t seen Shelterbelt for awhile?
We invite you to join us for a fundraising evening in the fine tradition of what Shelterbelt does best: original monologues by our amazing local playwrights and performances by some of your favorite local actors... and maybe some surprises.
Saturday, November 23, we’ll be lighting up the stage at The Max, 1417 Jackson St. The evening starts with a 6pm reception, and the show begins at 7pm. Tickets are $25/advance, $30 at the door. VIP tickets are $50 and include reserved seating.
All of us at Shelterbelt look forward to seeing you soon!
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelterbelt Theatre appreciates your support. Thank you!
• RESERVATIONS: purchase online with credit card (click on "event" to
choose your date) OR email@example.com
OR 402-341-2757. We appreciate knowing you're joining us!
Thursday/Friday/Saturday performances: 8pm
Sunday performances: 6pm (except final Sunday 2pm)
• Plays: Thursdays | $12
Friday/Saturday/Sunday $20 - general | $15 - students,
seniors 65+, TAG
• Musicals: $25 for general | $20 for student, senior 65+, TAG
• The theatre lobby opens an hour prior to curtain time.
• The house opens for seating 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
• We accept cash, check or credit card at the door. Credit card
reservations may also be made in advance at our online box office.
• Beer, wine, water and soda are available for purchase and may
enjoyed in the theatre.
• We are not a full-time staffed box office. We are all volunteers here, and we appreciate your patience. If you have questions about your
reservation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All parking is street parking and we recommend you come early for
the best options, especially if you require a closer spot.
• Seating is first come, first served, unless we have over 40
reservations, and then we will create a seating chart to accomodate
all our patrons. If you require first row seating for any reason,
please tell us and we will reserve seats for your party for that
• Reservations are honored until 10 minutes prior to curtain. If you're
not there AND there's a waiting list, then your reservation may be
given away at the discretion of the house manager.
• Reservations cannot be guaranteed if made via email or phone
2 hours pre-show time.
• If you miss a performance you paid for, we will try to reschedule your
reservation for another night. If you're unable to attend, please
email: email@example.com and we will convert your payment
to a tax-deductible donation. All reservations are held until 10
minutes before showtime. We are unable to offer refunds, unless we
have cancelled a performance.