ONLINE BOX OFFICE
Shelterbelt Theatre appreciates your support. Thank you!
• RESERVATIONS: purchase online with credit card (click on "event" to
choose your date) OR email@example.com
OR 402-341-2757. We appreciate knowing you're joining us!
Thursday/Friday/Saturday performances: 8pm
Sunday performances: 6pm (except final Sunday 2pm)
• Plays: Thursdays | $12
Friday/Saturday/Sunday $20 - general | $15 - students,
seniors 65+, TAG
• Musicals: $25 for general | $20 for student, senior 65+, TAG
• The theatre lobby opens an hour prior to curtain time.
• The house opens for seating 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
• We accept cash, check or credit card at the door. Credit card
reservations may also be made in advance at our online box office.
• Beer, wine, water and soda are available for purchase and may
enjoyed in the theatre.
• We are not a full-time staffed box office. We are all volunteers here, and we appreciate your patience. If you have questions about your
reservation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All parking is street parking and we recommend you come early for
the best options, especially if you require a closer spot.
• Seating is first come, first served, unless we have over 40
reservations, and then we will create a seating chart to accomodate
all our patrons. If you require first row seating for any reason,
please tell us and we will reserve seats for your party for that
• Reservations are honored until 10 minutes prior to curtain. If you're
not there AND there's a waiting list, then your reservation may be
given away at the discretion of the house manager.
• Reservations cannot be guaranteed if made via email or phone
2 hours pre-show time.
• If you miss a performance you paid for, we will try to reschedule your
reservation for another night. If you're unable to attend, please
email: email@example.com and we will convert your payment
to a tax-deductible donation. All reservations are held until 10
minutes before showtime. We are unable to offer refunds, unless we
have cancelled a performance.